RUKKA ARMA-T GORE-TEX MENS JACKET
The Rukka Arma-T jacket is a triple-layer waterproof Gore-Tex laminate garment that offers unparalleled protection and all-season versatility for touring riders, commuters and adventure bikers alike.
The jacket has an Armacor shell consisting of high-tech aramid-fibre and Cordura textile, with a fixed three-layer Gore-Tex laminate membrane for incredible tear and abrasion resistance, complete water and windproofing, and breathable properties. This Gore-Tex extends to the detachable collar and cuffs of the jacket that can be inserted inside your helmet and gloves to prevent water ingress through the neck or wrists.
Rukka's patented Air protectors at the shoulders and elbows provide maximum protection and passive safety for the vulnerable areas of your upper body, with an additional D30 back protector to absorb the blow of an impact. The jacket also features a vent on either side of the shoulders with zipper closure for controlled ventilation, with elasticated panels on the sides of the jacket for freedom of movement.
The jacket also features snap closures on the upper and lower arm that provide a custom fit, and a connecting zip to any Rukka trousers to form a one-piece suit (including the accompanying Rukka Arma-T trousers). The garment also boasts plenty of storage, with three waterproof interior pockets including an integrated smartphone pocket, and four exterior pockets.
- Armacor shell consisting of high-tech aramid fibre and Cordura
- 3-Layer Gore-Tex waterproof laminate pro layer
- Detachable collar and cuffs in elastic 3-layer Gore-Tex
- Detachable 60g insulative thermal lining
- Velcro closure collar
- Soft neoprene collar
- Rukka D30 Air limb protectors at shoulders and elbows
- Rukka D30 Air back protector
- Zipper closure ventilation at shoulders
- Elasticated panels on sides of garment
- Snap closure adjustments at upper and lower arm
- Connecting zip to any Rukka trousers
- Three waterproof interior pockets (plus integrated smartphone holder)
- Four exterior pockets